7D2D Mod Launcher
A Mod Manager for 7 Days To Die by sphereii
Project maintained by sphereii
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
The 7D2D Mod Launcher finds, downloads, and installs overhauls and modlets for 7 Days To Die.
Originally created in 2014 to help players find mods, the Mod Launcher has gone through complete re-writes over the past few years.
The latest incarnation of the Mod Launcher is V5, created using Unity UI ToolKit.
- Find and download dozens of overhauls, and keep them up to date on the latest versions.
- Maintain multiple versions of the same mod, switch back and forth for different saves, and worlds.
- Revisit past Alphas and their mods to relive.
- Find and install over 300 modlets per Alpha.
- Easily add in modlets from third party sites, such as nexus mods and 7 Days To Die Mods site.
- Create “My Mods”, an empty overhaul that allows you to customize your vanilla experience.
- Build-in backups for Generated Worlds and Saves, snapshots taken every time you play.
- Defaults to offline mode; no fetching of data on start up.
- Installer / UnInstaller ( windows only )
- Need some help, join the Mod Launcher’s Discord
- Don’t have Discord, but still need a hand? Email Support@7D2DModLauncher.org
- Want to donate? PayPal
Technical Changes in V5
- Removed the Git implementation, as it was causing instability issues with larger mods.
- Uses git API to find versions and download links for Overhauls and Modlets.
- Unity 2021’s UI ToolKit.
- Downloads implemented using HTTP with a custom class to provide download progress.
- Remove UnityWebRequest download, as it was causing instability issues.
- Uses an InnoSetup for Windows Installer.